Skip to main content

Prioress's Room

The Prioress’s Room was once the chamber of the Prioress of the Benedictine nuns who lived on this site from the mid 12th to the late 15th century. 

The convent buildings were absorbed into the new College when it was founded in 1496.

With oak panelled walls, a large stone fireplace, and a series of antique portraits, the Prioress's Room offers a memorable setting for any event.

Facebook

Latest tweets